- PRAY in unity on January 28th... Go to the green ribbon prayer ribbon for more information:
- PRAY for a young pregnant women from Saskatoon who is unemployed and on her own.
- Continued prayers for "Ann" from Regina who gave her baby up for adoption.
- PRAY for the upcoming Saskatchewan election on April 4th.
- PRAY for conscience rights for physicians and our health care providers.
- For those who chose not to abort their child conceived in rape - for courage, love, peace
- Thankful for all those people who are now alive as a result of not having been aborted.
We know and acknowledge that only God can change hearts. We know God listens to our prayers. Our only responsibility is that we are supposed to pray (and do what we feel called to do as well, of course). We don't have to get upset or stressed if we pray, do everthing we can and things don't work out the way WE think they should turn out. God is in charge.
The Colson Centre for Christian Worldview is inviting us to:
Join the Prayer Movement for Life! An invitation to Pray and Engage:
Many people wish the abortion debate would just go away. They’re tired of the controversy and name-calling played out almost daily on social media. They’re turned off by harsh rhetoric and careless labels, not to mention constant political bickering. Perhaps you feel this way. You have a heart for the unborn, but have yet to act on your pro-life sentiments. You want to do something, but see only two options -- pick a fight or avoid the issue in polite company!
But there’s a third option—pray and engage. And get others to join in! The Colson Centre have developed an excellent 21-day prayer guide that we are making available to you in .pdf format by clicking on the image below: